Thursday, 29 January 2015
Planning and filming the music video
Alex and I started planning for our music video weeks in advance, this is our neat copy of our story board. We used our story board to make sure we didn't forget any shots or locations on the day of filming at DCAS . I found this very useful because all our ideas were down clearly along with the angle of the shots, how the shot would be edited and what the mis-en-scence will be for that particular shot.
Also when discussing the filming of our music video I made notes of the conversations that Alex and I were having this helped up keep all our ideas collected together, such as day when we were free to film, who was included and when they were available. These notes were helpful since they gave Alex and I a fixed plan to work on.
Labels:
Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment