Media Pitch
As Alex and I are at the planning stage for our music video, I created a pitch to put all our ideas together so we can picture what our final music video will look like. In our pitch we covered lots of different ideas including song choice, editing technique and camera shots, I felt like this was very useful because like a story board it gives Alex and I a clear idea about what we want to achieve.
As Alex and I are at the planning stage for our music video, I created a pitch to put all our ideas together so we can picture what our final music video will look like. In our pitch we covered lots of different ideas including song choice, editing technique and camera shots, I felt like this was very useful because like a story board it gives Alex and I a clear idea about what we want to achieve.
No comments:
Post a Comment